Parkway Christian School core values for a coach include:
- A commitment to a Christian lifestyle and the desire to help players discover and grow in that lifestyle
- A proven, verifiable record of placing appropriate emphasis on good sportsmanship, academic excellence, positive encouraging attitudes and character.
- An ability to understand, and promote the unique culture of Parkway Christian School.
- A demonstrated ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits and educational values to student athletes.
- A demonstrated ability to serve as a positive role model for student athletes and a commitment to holding all students and adults associated with the program to the same standards.
- A verifiable record of being able to teach, correct and inspire student athletes.
- A demonstrated ability to teach, organize and supervise assistants.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, staff, parents, students, and the general public.
- A demonstrated ability to organize and maintain positive communication with the families of players, and the school community.
- Ability and commitment to follow the MHSAA regulations, policies and guidelines as well as the Parkway School policies for coaches and teams.
At this time, the following coaching positions are open:
- Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach
- Middle School Girls Soccer Head Coach
Interested Applicants should send resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org